Precautions for using robot cleaners
With the improvement of living standards, robot vacuum cleaners have become more and more popular in people's lives because of their simple operation and ease of use. They are connected with homes and offices and become an important member of small household appliances. However, if you operate it carelessly during use, it can also cause a fire. Here, I remind everyone to pay attention to fire prevention in the process of using the sweeping robot.
Mainly pay attention to the following points:
1. Do not use it in a humid environment to avoid short circuit and fire caused by the motor being damp. Do not absorb water unless it is a wet and dry cleaning robot.
2. Do not inhale flammable materials such as matches and cigarette butts into the sweeping robot.
3. The use time should not be too long. If the body is overheated, it should be stopped for a while before use. Prevent the motor from overheating and burning.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the sweeping robot in flammable and explosive hazardous situations to avoid fire and explosion accidents.
5. The sweeping robot will automatically return to the charging dock to charge after completing its work, and wait for the automatic cleaning to be started when the cleaning is scheduled next time. If the robot cleaner is not used for a long time, unplug the power cord from the socket, take out the battery of the robot cleaner, arrange it, and store it in a dry place.